Stress

Stress is interesting because it seems to always be around no matter what. It's always relative. When things are going smoothly you'll find some minute issue like a weird sound your washer made this one time and blow it into a "I can't sleep because I just KNOW that machine is going to go out again and I can't throw more money at it to make it go away right now" situation in your head.

Maybe that's just me.

When things are hectic and stressful you don't take time to reflect on last week when all you had to worry about was your washer.

Full calendars, college deadlines, and work to-do lists a mile long... but this is the easy part. My brain needs to remember that so I'll be able to cope when real stress hits. Like a job loss or health concerns. Until then I will be over here freaking out about that weird smell in the garage.

Comments

Popular Posts