2015 : Year in Review

What a great year I had! Each year has its ups and downs, but 2015 was fabulous overall. I had a lot of great times with family and friends... my baby girl graduated from high school, I got promoted, got to travel a ton, Matt started teaching at Ball state, Ethan excelled in sports and got his drivers permit, and tons of other great things! Here's a month-by-month list of highlights from 2015!


January:
Started the first day of the year with a 5k for #fifteen5ksin2015
Emma and Ethan got into a car accident but escaped with minor injuries!


 

February:
Family trip to Disney World!

March:
Noble Evening in the Garden
Trip to Dallas with Matt

April:
Emma's second mission trip to Nicaragua
Dana's bachelorette party in Chicago
Emma's senior prom

May:
Dana's wedding
Trip to Evansville for the Volbeat concert with Matt
Emma turns 18!
I got promoted!
 
June:
Emma's graduation and open house!
 

July:
We visit Matt's mom in Alabama
Ethan goes to cross country camp
I register for the Disney Princess half to take place in 2016!

August:
Matt and I see DCI championships
Matt starts teaching classes at Ball State
Emma starts classes at Ivy tech
We go to Detriot for Oddball Fest to see Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari

September:
I run the Mill Race Half Marathon with Nikki
Ethan goes to Homecoming dance 

October:
Ethan turns 16
I go to Grand Cayman with mom
Matt and I see David Sedaris and get a book signed
We host our Halloween Party


November:
Ethan finishes the Cross Country season
Matt and I see Ben Folds in concert

December: 
Nikki and I finished our 15 5ks for 2015!
We go to Alabama for Christmas with the fam

This year I traveled on 16 business trips- went to Phoenix (twice) and Salt Lake City a lot. Flew to Florida, Grand Cayman, and Dallas. Drove to Detroit, Chicago, and Alabama.
 

 I'm so grateful as I reflect on this year. Grateful to have a fulfilling job I love. Proud to have two great kids. Honored to have a remarkable husband. And blessed with an abundance of friends and family. Ready to tackle 2016!

Comments

Popular Posts